Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Long since i blog!!! Few weeks ago pics outside tangs..






FRIDAY

Queensway with qin bought our things then anchorpoint to have our while waiting for the two men.. When over darling place to put my things then the two lovely couple down suntec, marina and lastly chevron to meet the rest back his place ;)



SATURDAY


Woke up call daddy came his place to fetch me back home, quickly get my things done down plaza meet up with the girls as we celebrating fel birthday. Have our dinner and went to collect cake, munhon cab down fetch the three of us down east coast to meet them as jasmine celebrating her birthday. Back to his place and have my mac supper..




SUNDAY

Darling accompany me home to get my things done, meet qin n munhon down mummy place eat and tk money then cab down great world watch "Pirates of the Caribbean" end and cab to abc.. Mahjong till morning =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home